The dream last night felt so real. I met up with the hooligans, then we headed to beach which appeared to be a mixture between Cromwells and Cockroach Cove. The water was crystal clear, it felt pretty mystical. We were in the water for a long time, but I can’t recall how it looked like when I dived in. After we swam, we ventured through some back roads using skateboards and fucking scooters! (I was laughing when i woke up). We road a great distance and then we encounter a fat muddy puddle, I remember being knee deep in that shit haha. Then, I heard my mom’s voice ,woke up, and the dream was over. I looked at the clock and it was 8:38 A.M. I was pondering about this dream most of the day LOL. Anyways, I guess it’s almost time to dream again hahaha.
Heather Hansen uses charcoal and movement to create these works of art. Visit her website to see more: http://heatherhansen.net/
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Live with the 3 E’s - Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy
- Play more games.
- Read more books than you did in 2011.
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 hours.
- Take a 10-30 minutes walk daily. And while you walk, smile.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Don’t have negative thoughts or things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner with his/her mistakes of the past. That will ruin your present happiness.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. Don’t hate others.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t spoil the present.
- No one is in charge of your happiness except you.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simply part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- Smile and laugh more.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Call your family often.
- Each day give something good to others.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. Stay in touch.
- Do the right thing!
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- The best is yet to come.
- Your Inner most is always happy. So, be happy.
Leonardo DiCaprio’s Filmography So Far